This policy describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed.
Use and Disclosure of your Health Information
- Treatment: We may use medical and clinical information about you to provide you with treatment or services.
- Payment: With your authorization, we may use and disclose medical information about you so that we can receive payment for the treatment services provided to you.
- Health Care Operations. We may use and disclose your health information for certain purposes in connection with the operation of our program and to make sure that all of our clients receive quality care.
- We must obtain a written authorization from you for other uses and disclosure of your health information unless the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Your Rights Regarding Your Health Information
You have the following rights regarding the Health Information we maintain about you:
- Right of Access to Inspect and Copy
- Right to Amend
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures
- Right to Request Restrictions
- Right to Request Confidential Communication
- Right to File a Complaint.
Additional detail on our Privacy Guidelines and Policy can be provided upon request and when you meet with the Specialized Assistance Services organization.